Hmmmmm . . . . 6 months ago, I had no idea what a blog was! Now here I am creating one for our family!
Hopefully, this little blog will help us keep in touch better with family and friends. We welcome your comments!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Kris, I was so excited to read that you have a blog. It will be fun reading and looking at pics of the kids. Boy, Christian has grown.Looking forward to seeing close up of Andrew and Sarah.
Betsy Palasinski
Helllllllllloooooo to the Thomas family! I think a blog sounds like a fantastic idea. Jennifer and I look forward to reading about all of your exciting adventures.
~Jeff
Hey Thomas Family,
Glad to hear you have a blog - It was good to catch up on your family goings-on. Ya'll look sooooo happy and content! We just got back from vacation....I'll email you some pictures. Thanks for letting me know. Still miss seeing you. Luv ya! Kathy
Post a Comment