Monday, January 12, 2009

Patience, please!



My dear blogger visitors, I haven't forgotten that there are those of you that are faithful to check our blog every day! How disappointing it must be day after day to find the same post dating December 23rd . . . . .

I confess that the Christmas festivities have left me really, really behind. I ironed the last of the linen napkins that were used for one of our gatherings in December and got them put away, so hopefully, I can begin to move on to something other than cleaning up after Christmas!

I have various pictures to post, but need to gather all the cameras I have been using to photograph with and get them uploaded. We have had camera issues these past few months -- none of our cameras will hold a battery charge for longer than a few pictures. I take two or three pictures before the battery goes dead, then have to find another camera, take another two or three pictures before the battery goes dead, and then find another camera . . . . . well you get the idea. Due to some generous gifts, we purchased a new camera last week (Thanks Mom and Dad!), and will be posting some pictures soon!


No comments: