Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An Announcement!

Our neighbors across the street were dog-sitting for their friends who had a German shepherd mix that had just had six puppies. The kids had a ball visiting the puppies and I was glad that they were across the street and not at my house! They were sooooooo cute and cuddly!





As the week went on, I noticed that there was one female that was spending more and more time under our roof than the roof across the street. (You know where I'm going with this, don't ya?)



By the time the owners returned from their trip, my husband had authorized the acquisition of a new canine model. (!!!!!!!!!)



I would like to introduce you to our newest fur baby, Molly. In this photo, she was just 5 weeks old. Her father is a purebred chocolate lab, her mother is a German shepherd/chow mix, and little Molly looks like a black lab pup. A puppy was not on my radar (I've got enough to manage already) so she is Sarah's charge. It's been a few weeks, and Molly already seems to understand that she is Sarah's dog.

Tom would like to be congratulated for owning a REAL dog (as opposed to sissy ones like our bichons).



No comments: