Saturday, June 29, 2013

AWOL!

That would be me!  I have so much to post, that I don't know where to begin!  We've got pictures and video on two different cameras, two different phones, and an ipad.  Life has been so busy with the three littles that I just haven't had time to sort everything out, but that is changing.  We started moving out of the "survival" phase when the babies were around 6 months old.  I'm catching up on a lot of projects that got neglected this past year, and my blog is on the list!

I just had my first blog book printed here for the first year I started blogging - 2007 - and I love it!  My family has had a lot of fun going through it and remembering where we were and what we were doing 7 years ago.  That has me motivated to make sure the other years are in order so that I can print them out too.  If anyone has signed up to receive my blog updates, you may be getting a lot of them that are backdated (I have this thing about putting posts in chronological order). 

My new blog book - 


Updates coming soon!  I'm off to organize!  
 

1 comment:

Tully Family said...

Where did you get your book done? I need to do this!