Sarah and I took the three little boys on a quick overnight trip to Knoxville and the NEDC on the 20th!
Proud 40something embryo adoption mommas!
We got to meet Shannon from Room For More! We had a precious time with her and her husband who were in Knoxville for their transfer of 3 embryos the day before. This sleep deprived picture was taken after we had stayed up talking and laughing waaaaaay too late - or early?
Jonathan and Benjamin got to meet Dr. Keenan
and Carol, the embryologist! I think they were easier for her to handle when they were tiny than they were on this day! :)


10 comments:
Love it all! Great pictures :)
So cool! Glad you got to visit.
How fun!
So glad you got to visit with Shannon! Love that your boys got to hand out with Dr Keenan and Carol. Thanks for sharing your photos!
Wish I had been there for the party! So fun! And love the pictures of the boys with Carol and Dr, Keenan!
Wonderful time! Yes, you can tell that we had only a few hours of sleep huh? Staying up chatting was a blast and worth my droopy eyelids most definitely! What a tremendous blessing to meet you in person. (((hugs)))
See, Aren't you glad you stopped at the NEDC even in the torrential downpour?? ; )
Looking at the pics, I am glad I stopped! But oh my! What an adventure! ;)
It would have been great fun for all of us blogging mommas to meet there! Hmmm.... I wonder if the NEDC ever plans reunions......
I'm so happy you got to meet up with Shannon. And that your boys got to meet Dr. Keenan and Carol again. :) God is good!
Post a Comment