Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2013 Family Pictures

We had a fun time with this photo shoot!  I believe that the next year is going to bring changes to Christian and Andrew's lives that very well may take them away from home, so I am grateful that we were able to capture these moments together.  I LOVE YOU MY PRECIOUS FAMILY!

















8 comments:

Room for More said...

These all turned out so well! love the one of you and Sarah too!

Sandy Mueller said...

Your older three are so tall! Can't believe how they've grown.

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! :)

Malia said...

The one of the twins where one is pointing and the other laughing is priceless!

Tracey said...

Love these!! What a beautiful family!

Baby On Mind said...

Love your beautiful family!

Tully Family said...

These are some of my favorite pics Kanella has ever took! Where did she do them?

Mom Of Many said...

Hi Kristine,
I was reading a two year old blog post I'd written and then was reading through the comments. One of the comments was yours and it was so sweet. I decided to check back in and say "hi" and tell you that we are going to be in the Atlanta area this summer to speak and introduce people to Ruby. I will have details soon, but would love to meet you! xo