Yes, it has been a long time since I have posted. And anonymous commenter, I know who you are. ~wink~
We have much to post, but it takes time to do so, and I have fallen way behind! We are on vacation again, and I have pictures I want to post, but not before I finished the post of our last vacation, which I have now done. If you scroll down to September 6th, before Tom's birthday, you will find the posts from our vacation in September.
Be watching for more updates!!
We have much to post, but it takes time to do so, and I have fallen way behind! We are on vacation again, and I have pictures I want to post, but not before I finished the post of our last vacation, which I have now done. If you scroll down to September 6th, before Tom's birthday, you will find the posts from our vacation in September.
Be watching for more updates!!


No comments:
Post a Comment