We have snow!!!!! I know, I know -- for all you northerners reading this, you're wondering, "Hey! What's the big deal?" Snow is a really big deal for us here on the south side of Atlanta, because it rarely happens. This is the first, real snow that we've had since we've lived here in Georgia (5 years). It's hard to believe that we had 80 degree temps a few weeks ago!
**UPDATE**
I have been corrected by the children (whose minds are younger and sharper than their old mother's) that they had a romp in a significant amount of snow four years ago when we were visiting our friends, the Hibbs, in New Jersey. So the picture below is not of Sarah making her first snow ball. I didn't mean to make statements that weren't true! I claim senility!!!
**UPDATE**
I have been corrected by the children (whose minds are younger and sharper than their old mother's) that they had a romp in a significant amount of snow four years ago when we were visiting our friends, the Hibbs, in New Jersey. So the picture below is not of Sarah making her first snow ball. I didn't mean to make statements that weren't true! I claim senility!!!
Buddy, our very grumpy geriatric dog who walked out and didn't like what he saw and felt on his paws, so he came right back in! The other two bichons were quite a different story -- they had a ball in the white stuff!







1 comment:
Wow! I read and read and read. When I get on your blog, I just soak time up. Your pictures are so nice and your words so interesting. I just can't leave. Thanks for making this available to us. Jill
Post a Comment