Wednesday, November 21, 2012

They're Here!



 Jonathan Edward (L)
November 21, 2012, 12:27 p.m.
6 lbs. 14 oz., 18 1/2 inches

Benjamin Charles (R)
November 21, 2012, 12:51 p.m.
5 lbs. 5 oz., 17 1/2 inches


More details soon!
We are deliriously happy, but a little overwhelmed!




13 comments:

Ashley said...

So precious!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more.

Diane said...

Praise God! Congratulations!

Krisa said...

Congratulations! God is so faithful!

Malia said...

Congratulations! Such a blessing :)

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you guys - God has abundantly blessed!

Brandon and Kim said...

Congratulations, they are so cute! I am an EA Blog Lurker and love seeing great success stories :)

Lara said...

Yea!!! I have been thinking of you and praying since your last update. Glad to know all is well. Congrats!

StephAndRob said...

They are the cutest babies! U look great by the way. Looks like you have a lot of people in your household to help. God Bless you all!

Holly and Scott Kristiansen said...

Congratulations Kristine! I have been checking your blog everyday. I am so happy for your family.I am so glad you survived pregnancy and have your little ones here!

Tracey said...

Yay! Congrats! Enjoy those cuties : )

Room for More said...

Congratulations once again!

Ashley said...

Just stopped by to check for an update and new pictures! I'm sure you're not too busy, right?? =) Hope everyone is doing well!

Mom Of Many said...

Hi Kristine,

My precious Ruby is up for the day {3am} so I decided to turn on my computer to send an urgent prayer request to the Knee Team that I rec'd in the middle of the night.

Somewhere in there I stumbled upon your blog in the middle of the night here in Phoenix and have read back to the announcement of your two precious treasures - what a beautiful miracle!

Your journey of loss and now season of great joy is such a beautiful picture of the faithfulness of God. I rejoice with you!

Blessings from Phoenix!
Linny {and Ruby who is happily chatting next to me!}
PS The 37 wk 4 day picture is awesome! You look absolutely beautiful pregnant with twins {and at 44!!}. WOW! How miraculously and abundantly blessed you are! xo