Monday, November 12, 2012

Not yet!


The babies are still cooking!

This week marks week 37 and it is time for the babies to start thinking about making their appearance!

This will be a short post since I am typing with one finger (it is uncomfortable to reach my arms around my large belly!).  

I am now seeing both the MFM specialist and my OB once a week.  At my OB visit last Tuesday, all of my vitals were looking great, and there weren't any signs that the babies were coming anytime soon.  At this point, since things are going so well, my doc's plan is to let me go into labor on my own.

At my MFM visit on Friday, both babies were doing well, both were vertex, and their weights were estimated at 6.5 lbs. each.  Her preference is that the babies be delivered by November 23rd, which marks 38 weeks.  My OB is not an advocate of an induction or c-section as long as the babies and I doing well, so we wait and pray!

No picture this week as my size hasn't really changed according to the doctor's measurements.

Please head over to my friend Shannon's blog at Room For More and support them in their fund raising for their next embryo adoption!

I will update after my appointments this week or the babies decide they are ready to come, whichever comes first!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that's awesome that you've made it so long! Can't wait to see pictures and meet your new little guys!

Malia said...

Glad to hear that things are goind so well! You're in my prayers :)

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Way to go, Kristine - you have made it so far carrying these twins! I don't know how your body has been able to handle it. Can't wait to hear about their births!