Saturday, October 3, 2015

Just Wondering.......

Sadly, I have neglected this blog now for nearly two years due to the busyness of life.  Does anyone stop by anymore?  Please leave me a comment if you do! 

Can't believe how big these little guys are getting!!!!

5 comments:

Lara said...

You still pop up in my news feed and I stop by when you post updates. It was so nice getting to meet you and your family last weekend!

Anonymous said...

You're still on my blogroll, so I do check in. Glad to see you back :)

Ashley said...

I'm still here, too! Glad to see an update! =)

Justine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justine said...

I have never been here before, but I was widowed in 2003 at age 32 with a 2 year old son and eight months pregnant with my daughter. I was a single mom for 11 years and adopted two children with Down syndrome during that time. God brought an amazing man into my life not quite two years ago. We have been married for just over a year and I just found out I am pregnant at the age of 45! God is amazing! I stumbled onto your blog from a comment you made on Linny's blog at A Place Called Simplicity. I am inspired by your family as I navigate this new territory of a baby being added to my bigs.