Christian and Bryan Anderson
Jill Coppock and Judy Rogers
Sweet little Naomi Coppock who wanted me to take her picture. It was a little difficult since I was holding her too!
Then Miss Naomi wanted me to take her picture with her mommy.
Then she wanted her mommy to take her picture with me.
Luke and Mr. Fowler - he may be the only person I let hold Luke all night! I was pretty possessive.
Beautiful, godly, young ladies - Sarah, Leanne Roddock, Mary Kuhn, Leah hawkins, Taylor Fowler,
Kristin Hawkins
Sarah and Mary
Things really got rowdy (for our friends!) around 11:55 p.m.
The ball had dropped and there was a lot of whoopin' and hollerin' going on, so mommies had to cover their babies' ears. (Brett, Lauren and Nate Hawkins, Luke and me)
Two sleepy boys wondering why their parents still have them out at 1:00 a.m.
Sweet baby feet!
This is the first year in our marriage that Tom was not working on New Year's Eve - CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE NOT ONE SINGLE PICTURE OF US TOGETHER!!!!! Didn't get a picture of Andrew either. I confess to being totally preoccupied with Luke and failing at my picture taking responsibilities!















No comments:
Post a Comment