We were Mimi and Papa's guests at a seniors' luncheon at their church. Each household brought soup, and a dessert to share. I guess I was too busy eating to take many pictures! Papa had a doctor's appt. in the morning, so Sarah and I made Mimi's recipes for her - minestrone soup and a dump cake.
Papa would hold Luke for me each morning and read the Bible to him while I showered.
The only pic I took at the luncheon - Kandra Hewett, an old friend I've known since I was 9, came and ate lunch with us since she couldn't join Tracy and I for lunch on Tuesday.
After the luncheon, we went back to Mimi and Papa's and everybody got the sleepies. Tom, Andrew and Luke got in a good nap before we had to start packing everything up for our journey home in the morning. We delayed our departure for a day due to the ice/snow storm that hit Atlanta earlier in the week. We were hoping the rising temps at home would melt the ice and permit us to get the RV up our driveway.





No comments:
Post a Comment