Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three Months Old Today!











(Luke in the Moby Wrap.  The greatest invention.  EVER.)


Fun Facts About Luke
Fact 1
The circumference of Luke's thighs has grown to the point that I can no longer touch my thumb and middle finger together.  I love diaper change time -- it is so fun to grab those little thighs, kiss them and squeeze them!
Fact 2
Luke started belly laughing this week.  I ran my fingers lightly across his chest during diaper change time and he let out a belly laugh that caught me totally by surprise!  PRECIOUS!
Fact 3
Luke is sleeping less this week.  I pray that this is a temporary situation.  He's still sleeping in the same pattern as last week, but his sleep is fitful, like he doesn't feel good.
Fact 4
Luke is now wearing 6-9 month clothing and will be in 12 month clothing by the time the warm weather comes, which brings us to Fact 5.
Fact 5
Luke now has more clothes in his closet and drawers than he can possibly wear due to his mommy going to the 33,000 sq. ft. consignment sale at the horse park last Friday.  She really wants to go to the consignment sale at the Atlanta Motor Speedway tomorrow, but she is restraining herself.  A kid can only wear so many clothes!
Fact 6
I LOVE BEING HIS MOMMY!!!!!!!

No comments: