Sunday, May 1, 2011

Five Months Old!


Spending some time on his tummy mat!

I snapped this picture right after he rolled from his back to his belly for the first time!  Doesn't he look surprised?  "Wow!  I didn't know I could do that!"

Luke and Molly

My future is so bright, I gotta wear shades!





Luke was laying out in the front yard with Sissy on her quilt when Andrew came by and got some great shots!


If you click on the picture for a bigger view, you can see my first tooth!







Fun Facts About Luke
Fact 1
Luke has found his feet!  It is so adorable when babies find their feet and grab their toes!  He hasn't tried to put them in his mouth yet, but I'm sure it's coming!
Fact 2
Luke cut his second tooth!  He now has two wittle toofers on the bottom.  He cut the first tooth without much ado, but he made up for it with the second tooth.  It was quite the painful affair for him and robbed us both of much sleep.  His normal bedtime is 8:00, but the day he cut the second tooth, he didn't go down for the night until 2:00 a.m.  How I praise God for our homeschooling lifestyle that allows us to adjust our schedule for these "real life" happenings!
Fact 3
Luke's favorite pup is Molly.  He looks for her and smiles when he spots her.  He also recognizes her name and will look for her when he hears us call her. 
Fact 4
Luke is a VERY ACTIVE little guy!  When he is awake, he does not stop moving.  He is looking, grabbing and lunging all at the same time, making holding him a two-handed effort.
Fact 5
Luke is still a great little sleeper!
Fact 6
Luke still doesn't have much of an interest in solid foods, but I will keep offering them.

 

No comments: