Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Anniversary to my Beloved Whom I Adore!


Nine years ago today, our two hearts were joined as one!





Kristine’s Prayer
O my heart’s heart and you who are to me
More than myself, God be with you,
Keep you in strong obedient, leal and true
To Him whose noble service setteth free,
Give you all good we see or can foresee,
Make your joys many and your sorrows few,
Bless you in what you bear and what you do,
Yea, perfect you as He would have you be.
So much for you; but what for me,
Dear friend?
To love you without stint and all I can
Today, tomorrow, world without end:
To love you much, and yet to love you more,
As Jordan as its flood sweeps either shore;
Since woman is the helpmeet made for man.
-Christina Rosetti


Tom’s Prayer
That I may come near to her, draw me
Nearer to thee than to her; that I may
Know her, make me know Thee more than
Her, that I may loveher with the perfect love
Of a perfectly whole heart, cause me to love
Thee more than her and most of all.
Amen.  Amen.

That nothing may be between me and her, be
Thou between us, every moment.  That we
May be constantly together, draw us into
Separate loneliness with Thyself.
And when we meet breast to breast,
My God, let it be on thine own.
Amen.  Amen.

1 comment:

Tully Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Should I say you all look younger? ;)