This is a post of pictures - lots of them! The kids have been after me to get all of these posted on the blog, so here they are my sweeties! I apologize for the copious number, but the purpose of posting them all is so that family can come here and tell me which pictures they want copies of and what size.
Our friend, Kanella, came to the house to do another photo shoot of Luke, and it was another case of a little boy who really didn't want to have his picture taken. I told her I was happy if she got just one good shot, and like always, she got more than that! Thanks Kanella!
I love his pointy finger in this one! That is my daddy's sled from when he was a little boy behind him.
Luke's favorite book - Goodnight Moon
We met Kanella for a photo shoot at Heritage*Park down the street from us early in November. It was a chilly, windy day so we weren't sure how they would turn out - but we love them!










































2 comments:
Beautiful kids! Great pictures!!
The pictures turned out great! I'm so glad you told me about Kanella- we love the pics she took of our family & look foward to having more done.
Post a Comment