Nana and Papa came up from Florida for a visit this past weekend! Our activities were pretty low key -- a visit to Marble Slab Creamery, walks around the neighborhood, games, worship on Sunday, and breakfast at Cracker Barrel Monday morning. Andrew decided Sunday evening that he wanted to go home with them (to get out of chores and play golf!), so after breakfast Monday, the threesome headed south. I guess I'll have to go and get him at some point . . . .
I'm trying to be better about taking pictures of all we do, but I always remember too late! Sadly, these two pictures are the only ones I took during their visit.
I'm trying to be better about taking pictures of all we do, but I always remember too late! Sadly, these two pictures are the only ones I took during their visit.




No comments:
Post a Comment