After a couple of months spent looking and researching, Tom and I finally made a decision and purchased a travel trailer last week. Make fun if you want, but this is as "rough" as I get! Before you are too harsh on me, you must know that I have camped under the stars with simply a sleeping bag and no shelter at all (for a whole week -- without bathing either!), and I've also tent camped several times. I enjoyed both at the time, but would rather not do things that way if I don't have to. Well, maybe I didn't enjoy the tent camping so much, being that it was in the 90's and high humidity, and Christian had just turned a year old. He was miserable and cried all night, and so we ended up in a hotel the next night -- but that's another story. Anyway, if this is how Tom says I have to rough it when we travel, well OK!
You can click on any of the pictures below to see it full size.
You can click on any of the pictures below to see it full size.
This is the master bedroom -- we really liked this model that had the desk going across the back since Christian will have to spend time keeping up with his classes while we are on the road.
Another feature of this model that we really liked was the u-shaped dinette. The table sits on legs that fold up and is completely portable -- Tom put it in the garage for some reason right before I took this picture. We haven't been able to get Sarah out of the trailer all day!
There is a loft overhead for whoever wants to sleep up there. The open door in back is the watercloset.







No comments:
Post a Comment