Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Please be patient with me!



We have had many visitors to this blog these past few days, and I apologize to you all for not posting an update. It is in the works! We have started back to school, so I'm spread a little thin right now until the routine is familiar. Be looking for a new post in the next few days!

**Please pray for my Mom**
She had her gallbladder removed today on an outpatient basis, but had some difficulty with recovery, so they decided to keep her overnight. I am kicking myself for not making the trip down to be with her and Dad . . . . . it was supposed to be a quick surgery that would have her home the same day, so I didn't. Dad is home by himself tonight, and I know Mom is concerned for him. I feel like the worst daughter in the world!

No comments: