Christian, Andrew and Sarah are in Michigan right now with their grandparents (Daddy Brad's parents) and I AM MISSING THEM TERRIBLY!!!! As much as I miss them, they are where they need to be right now. I ask anyone who is reading this to please pray for my sweet father-in-law, Jim (even though Brad is no longer living, I still consider his dad my father-in-law). He is in the end stage of his battle with cancer and will be going home to be with his Savior soon. I told Mimi to put the kids to work while they were there, and it sounds like she has! I checked in with them earlier this evening, and Christian said they were having "memorabilia night" and were looking at items that belonged to their Daddy Brad.
They will leave Michigan after church on Sunday with Aunt Sue and go to her house in Indiana to spend the night, and then continue on their journey home Monday. Please join us in asking for the Lord's hand of protection to be upon them as they journey home.
The kids with Mimi and Papa in January of this year



No comments:
Post a Comment