I have been such a bad blogger! I have four posts sitting as drafts right now, just waiting to be completed. I feel like a student who has papers to write but has writers block. I sit down to blog, but then I find myself moseying over to blogs I like to read rather than updating my own. ~SIGH~
I LOVE writing about my family and posting pictures of them -- so what in the world is wrong with me???!!! I am going to blame it on HORMONES. I am soooo tired. I have started taking meds in preparation for our transfer in September and they make me tired. And grumpy sometimes. And I've lost my appetite which is a big bummer. But it is all for the most wonderful cause -- rescuing babies from the freezer!
I am hoping that after a good night sleep tonight (God and Bubby willing) I will be full of blogging energy tomorrow!
I leave you with this -
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We've missed you these past few weeks at church. :( Praying for you! (Who took the pic- it is great!)
Thank you Heather! Luke and I have both had colds so we've been laying low. Lord willing, we will be in worship next week! Judy took the picture with her iphone last church dinner. It's up there among my favorites!
Kristine
xoxo
Post a Comment