To celebrate his 8 month milestone, Luke pulled himself up to the kitchen island all by himself -- first time ever!
Wrestling with Daddy on the sofa
Another wrestling session
Luke's favorite toy is this clacky little caterpillar. He sticks it in his mouth and just holds it there earning him the title of "elephant boy" 'cause it looks like a trunk hanging there.
My favorite thing about this picture is little Luke's face in the crook of Andrew's elbow. I made a black bean and rice mixture for a Mexican casserole and had some leftover which the boys -- Christian, Andrew and Reid -- quickly made disappear with gusto. "You guys have some issues . . . " says Lukey.
Relaxing with Christian
Mr. Grumpy Gills
Fun Facts About Luke
Fact 1
Luke cut another tooth! That makes five and certainly explains some grumpy behavior and some diaper surprises last week!
Fact 2
Luke tries to pull himself up to everything, but only succeeded for the first time today when he pulled himself up at the kitchen island. He is lightning fast little crawler too!
Fact 3
Fact 3
I think I have found a food that trumps strawberries in Luke's book! I made salmon patties today for lunch, and that little boy who loves, loves, loves to eat gobbled mine up! I couldn't get the bites into his mouth fast enough. Stunned us all -- what a crazy food for a baby to love!


No comments:
Post a Comment