Sarah and I hosted a tea party for our Keepers group from church!
L - R - Riley Kuiper, Olivia Hull, Emily Upton, Naomi Coppock, Grace Fowler, Elizabeth Tully, Patricia Tully, Abigail Tully, Augusta Upton, Lydia Upton and Rebecca Sackberger
I found this darling tea pot planter at Walmart!
I talked to the girls about the verse that I have hanging in my bathroom as a reminder every morning when I get ready for the day. It's not what's on the outside that is most important to God, but what is on the inside.
"Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear—4 but let your adorning be pthe hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious."
I Peter 3:3-4
Patricia Tully and I
Sarah did a great job hosting her table!
Our littlest guests - Lydia, Naomi and Elizabeth
A few of the moms - LaRae Upton, Jill Coppock and Heather Tully
Katie Sackberger, Kristen Fowler and Lukey
Miss Judy serenaded the girls while they enjoyed the delicacies.












No comments:
Post a Comment