The greatest joy I have known in my life has not come from my stuff, or any places I have been, or any other temporal thing. My joy first comes from knowing Christ, my Redeemer, my Savior, my hope and my salvation, closely followed by the joy that fills my every day from being Tom's wife and mom to these precious blessings -
Christian, Andrew, Sarah and Luke!
Thank you heavenly Father for giving me the blessing, privilege and joy of being their Momma!!!!!!!
I had a monitoring appointment on Friday and we were cleared for our embryo transfer this coming Wednesday! Please join us in prayer for the little souls that will be thawed from their cryogenic state this week. We are asking the Lord to preserve the lives of any that are thawed and that they would grow into a healthy baby(ies). Please pray for me as I am feeling some anxiety as the transfer approaches after having been through it once. The transfer itself doesn't cause me anxiety, but the thought of going through the grieving process again should we lose any embryos has made my heart heavy, as well as what God's answer will be when the two week wait is over and I go for my pregnancy test. I know I am borrowing trouble from tomorrow which the Scripture tells us not to do - have I mentioned lately how weak my flesh is?
Lord God, may Your good and perfect will be done in me and through me! Mold my heart, my mind and my will in the perfect likeness of Your only Son, my Lord Jesus Christ. Quiet my heart and keep my mind stayed on Thee, and pour out Your grace in abundance as You align the desires of my heart with Your own. Help me to take every thought captive unto Christ and not dwell on my fears, my own understanding of things or selfish thoughts!
SOLI DEO GLORIA!



6 comments:
Praying for you!!!
I pray everything goes smoothly for you and your little ones and that GOd would grant you peace as you wait.
Hoping for good news at the end of your wait!
Diane
snowflakesintherain.blogspot.com
So excited for you! I will be praying for you and for your little snowflake babies.
I have loved reading your journey- praying for you!
Praying for my enbryo adopted blessings!!! Mine are 22 months old!!!
Praying for you, your family and your frozen little ones today.
Post a Comment