Please be praying for the family of Jim Skaggs, my late husband's father. He is in the final hours of his life here on earth and will be with the Lord very soon. Our family will be traveling to Michigan this week as soon as we know the arrangements.
Here are some pictures from our weekend:
It dawned on me over the weekend that in order to keep Luke from shoving fistfuls of food in his mouth which causes him to choke and then grab even more food to shove in his mouth, that I should spread the bites out on his tray. Bingo and duh!
Lukey loves to play with his sissy.
This is Luke's reaction to the new shoes I bought for him - terror! He does not like them one bit! He only stood for this brief moment holding sissy's leg before he dropped to the floor and just stared at them. He wouldn't crawl. He wouldn't move. He then started to whine at me, so I removed them. That's what I get for not wearing any kind of shoes on him for the first 9 months of his life! I believe in piggies being free in the summer time!
Kitty jumped up on the window sill and Lukey tried in earnest to pop him with his measuring cup. Lucky for both kitty and Lukey, the glass separated them.
I made this 8" x 20" collage of pictures on canvas at Heritage*Makers - and I love it!
This is what I found on my fridge this weekend - I couldn't agree more.


2 comments:
Benjamin was 1 year old before he wore a pair of shoes. :) He hated them. :)
We're praying for you all- the adoption process, travel mercies & for your extended family.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and sharing such sweet words! EA is an amazing journey. We had no idea that the Lord would ever lead us that way. If you read all the way back in my blog you would see we originally were adopting from Taiwan and then that door shut and then we went forward with CHina SN, and that door shut and then 4 more miscarriages and then God led us to EA and THEN the answer to my m/cs. He is so faithful! We pray we can adopt again through EA.
I lost my mother to cancer when I was 11. Her birthday was September 19th. I think that is a PERFECT day for a transfer! I will be praying for all who handle those precious lives and for your body to be ready to receive them.
hugs,
Shannon
Post a Comment