Sarah has been wanting to get her ears pierced for a few months. After getting her Daddy's blessing, I made the appointment for her to have them done this week. She was pretty nervous, and has asked often, "Will it hurt?" I told her that it would sting and then her ears would feel very warm for a few hours. Then I told her that they would put a cape on her so that the blood wouldn't get on her clothes. Oh, wasn't that mean?!! I took her to the salon where I get my hair done, as I learned last week that my stylist pierces ears.
Whew! It's over! She chose a very dainty pair of diamond posts for her first earrings. I would have taken pictures of the actual procedure, but she was squeezing my hand too tight!
Sarah with Miss Paula who pierced her ears.Shortly after we came home, guess what wandered into our yard?!!! I'm so glad we are leaving on vacation tomorrow, or I know we would have felt obligated to find a home for these two cuties. The poor boxer is sooooo skinny! We fed them lots of food and treats, which they hungrily woofed down (no pun intended!).
This little girl was very skiddish, but she let Sarah pet her right away. The rest of us, it took awhile.




No comments:
Post a Comment