Saturday, May 19, 2012

9 Week Ultrasound & Belly Bump

 
"For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb.  I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Psalm 139:13-14


I went for my 9 week ultrasound on May 7th when I was 9w2d.  The babies had grown so much in two weeks!  Their little arm and leg buds were visible and we could see them wiggling around!  Baby A measured 9w0d and had a heart rate of 184, and Baby B measured 9w4d and had a heart rate of 179.

As I said in a previous post, the ultrasound machines at the RE's office I have been going to are from the Stone Age, so the detail is very poor, but at least you can see two babies in there.  Baby A is on the right and Baby B is on the left.

This is a side view of Baby A.  It's head is tucked down on its chest, and that thing coming out of its middle is the umbilical cord.

Baby B wasn't as cooperative, but the doctor was eventually able to get this view.  The baby is looking full front, with its head on the right.

And here is my 9 week little bump that I can't suck in anymore! 

5 comments:

Aaron and Jennifer said...

Sweet pictures and cute baby bump! :)

Ashley said...

Amazing ultrasound pictures! Yay for a baby bump!

Krisa said...

Love it!!!

Tully Family said...

So exciting & beautiful!

Lauren said...

Yay! Love the ultrasound pics!