Friday, May 11, 2012

The Details . . . . Part IV

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks on April 20th, the day before my 44th birthday.

The Lord has blessed us with TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



7 comments:

Tully Family said...

YAHOO!

Lara said...

I was wondering! God is so good. Congrats!

Ashley said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Room for More said...

so cozy and snug! such wonderful blessings the Lord has showered on you! (((HUGS)))

Mary Pat Banks said...

Prayer's answered. When you REALLY want to know how to handle 3 children 3 and under I will be more than HAPPY to share my survival story.. P.S. Joseph is engaged whoo.. Now I can pray that the Lord bless him with a child just like he was:)

StephAndRob said...

Congrats Kristine and family! How exciting twins. My husband says he always wanted twins and reminded me that God answers prayers. YIKES!! I know He does but...

Krisa said...

I'm so excited for you!! But as you can see, I totally missed getting this post, and spoiled the 'next installment' by reading today's post bfore this one. ...the hazards of only checking my bloggy friends with my phone.
I will be praying for a beautiful, uncomplicated pregnancy!