My favorite restaurant in the Plymouth area is Papa Vino's, so each time we're in Michigan, we try to get there for dinner. It was wonderful to spend time together with life-long friends over some fabulous Italian food!
L to R - Jim and Pam Talbott, Jim and Tracy Stephens, Tom and I, Doug and Kandra Hewett and Angela Cox in front (whose husband, Scott, was turkey hunting!)
Forever Friends
SOMEONE let the cat out of the bag and told our waiter that I had just had a birthday, so our dessert arrived with a candle.
I couldn't resist posting this one! Here are Pam, Tracy and I on New Year's Eve, 1991, all pregnant with our first babies. Tracy had Mackenzie in February, Pam had Grace Anne in March, and I had Christian in June. Kandra wasn't pregnant with us, but she was a labor and delivery nurse at the hospital where we all delivered, and she was there coaching each one of us on for our births. To see how much these babies have changed in 16 years, see the May 5th posting!

No comments:
Post a Comment