Saturday, May 3, 2008

Mimi & Papa Celebrating 50 Years

~ Happy 50th Anniversary Jim and Lila ~


May 3, 1958



May 3, 2008


The Anniversary Celebration

Family and friends feasted on baked chicken, mostaccioli, cheesy potato casserole, salad, rolls and anniversary cake for dessert.



Tom's caption for this one:
"Jim showing off his nose ring (Lila's piercings and tattoos not visible in picture)."



Mimi, CJ and Tom



Mimi with her girls



Jacob and Andrew enjoying the food.



Jacob Stephens and Christian - friends since birth!



Tom and I were honored to be included in this family picture.


There were many family members and friends that came by today to congratulate them and share in the festivities. Tom and I were the official photographers and took many, many pictures throughout the day, which we later printed and put into a scrapbook as our gift to them.


To my Mom and Dad - I've posted the pictures below of long-time friends just for you!











No comments: