Saturday, May 31, 2008

Six Years Ago Today

A glorious union was made here on earth!

Kristine Renee Skaggs
and
Thomas Stephen Thomas II


were united in holy matrimony in DeBary, Florida.

My darling husband, I have known nothing but joy since becoming your wife. Everything about you delights me to the center of my being. You are a steadfast fortress for our family, a patient and loving father, and a gentle and passionate husband.

I can never convey the fullness of my sincere love, adoration and appreciation of all that you have been, and all that you are. I know that I can face whatever the future holds because of God's faithfulness to me and your love. May the Lord bless us with long life together, and continue to knit our hearts as one, a work begun the day He brought us together. He has knit us together so closely, that I don't know where I end and where you begin. What a wonder and glorious mystery this union that God has created is!


I remain adoringly yours until my last breath,

Kristine



My Dearest Kristine,
You are such a wonderful wife, you are my love. I'm so glad you're mine. We've grown together so much in these six short years that I don't know how I could ever have gone so long without you.
Let us go forward and live life together, knowing that the Lord has blessed us.

I love you so much,

Tom



May 31, 2002



Pledging our Love



Oh my! This was a yummy cake!!!!



"He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord."
Proverbs 18:22



Two are better than one because they have a good return for their labor.
For if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion.
But woe to the one who falls when there is not another to lift him up.
Furthermore, if two lie down together they keep warm, but how can one be warm alone?
And if one can overpower him who is alone, two can resist him. A cord of three strands is not quickly torn apart.

Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

No comments: