Monday, May 5, 2008

A Relaxing Day

Sue, Marlena and Jacob left for home this morning, and there weren't any plans for the day, so most of us just took it easy. As I mentioned before, our family gave Jim and Lila a scrapbook of their anniversary celebration before we left, so I kept very busy today working on it.

In the evening, we went over to the Hewett's for pizza so the Hewett, Stephens and Thomas kids could all spend some time together. The Talbot's were supposed to join us, but were unable to make it.



Here is a picture I took of the kids back in September, 2003. We had them stand in age order from left to right - Mackenzie Stephens, Grace Anne Talbot, Christian Thomas, Jacob Stephens, Andrew Thomas, Karalyn Hewett, Colin Hewett, Sarah Thomas, Jordan Talbot, Kassidy Hewett and Jonah Stephens



Here is the picture I took today, 4 1/2 years later! The older boys were very glad to be surpassing the girls in height!
L to R - Mackenzie, Christian, Jacob, Andrew, Karalyn, Colin, Sarah, Kassidy and Jonah


No comments: