Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I think the blog will be totally caught up today!

**UPDATE - the blog is now caught up!**


Alright ya'll, I do see the light at the end of the tunnel! We have had the most wonderful spring together as a family, and there has been much to post about, but little time amidst all of my other responsibilities to get it done. I'm trying to get the rest of the family involved in leaving updates, but no takers yet. Tom and the kids like to log on here and read about themselves -- it's kind of our family scrapbook, but they'd rather read what Mom has to say than say it themselves. I don't mind, journaling about things as they happen helps me remember, because details become fuzzy as time goes by.

I am a chronological poster, so just because the first post you see when the blog comes up hasn't changed, I may have added back-dated entries. Make sure you check the titles of the posts to the left of the page. I added several yesterday.

Alright, back to my laundry which I still haven't gotten caught up on since we've been home from vacation!

No comments: