Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Lord's Day

Today, we attended service at Plymouth Church of the Nazarene, the church I grew up in, and spent 21 years of my life. It was good to see so many people I've grown to love through the years. I certainly felt all of my 40 years, as babies that I used to hold as newborns are now graduating from college!



Sarah with her pal, Kassidy Hewett before church.


Jim has been putting his farm knowledge to use by volunteering at Maybury State Park in Northville. Jim and Lila took the kids there in the afternoon so Jim could show them the farm animals.


Sarah and Papa with a sweet, little bunny rabbit



Sarah LOVES animals and was thrilled to be here!



Papa holding one of the baby goats for the kids to pet. Sarah says that this little one was the hardest to catch!



Andrew found a friend.



Mimi and Papa with their grandkids.



Sarah climbing a tree in Mimi and Papa's backyard.



All the kids with Jim's sister Alma and her husband Noel, who came from Missouri for the anniversary celebration.

In the evening, Lila took the kids to the local school where she knew of a big tree and playground she wanted to take pictures in.


What do you think these two are laughing about?!









No comments: